Patron Personas and Millennial Engagement
We compile mounds of anonymous patron demographic data, and then share the aggregate intelligence with our clients. Although we can’t reveal all of our industry secrets here, below is a glimpse of the specific patron personas we’ve identified based on over 53 million ounces poured.
Millennials have surpassed Baby Boomers as the nation’s largest living generation. They represent 75.4 million U.S. consumers, which means the majority of industries must adapt to their preferences in order to survive.
We share with our clients exactly how to cater to this important demographic with the ideal self-serve experience. Our research and pour data has revealed the following information regarding millennials:
- – Price is secondary to experience
- – They eat (or drink) out as many as five nights per week
- – They spend more on food than any other generation
- – Mobile apps are critical for companies that wish to engage them
- – They don’t want to wait for service (and have high expectations)
- – They want to connect with brands and companies on a deep level
- – They will abandon brands quickly if they don’t meet their needs